We’re Healthcare Marketing Experts.
Healthcare marketing is a rapidly evolving landscape and we understand the necessity to keep up with the industry by adapting to the changes and keeping our audiences informed.
Especially in the age of mis-information, establishing credibility with your audience is essential.
Whether you are a healthcare system, service line, specialty practice or medical device company, we know the category.
We are highly proficient in engaging our healthcare clients to:
- Find prospective patients with business objectives in mind, i.e. a healthy payer mix, high-value service line growth
- Drive more qualified leads, generate revenue with healthy margins
- Keep patients engaged with relevant, personalized, timely outreach throughout their journeys
- Retain patients long-term and improve loyalty in your healthcare community
- Increase strategic advantage to attract patients in a hyper-competitive landscape
- Connect with patients across multiple channels
- Evaluate productivity and re-align strategy with comprehensive data analytics
Brandon’s deep and diverse experience across the healthcare industry delivers on brand affinity, health system preference, patient retention and retail growth.
All of which keep our clients’ businesses healthy, nimble and top of mind.
Our Healthcare Marketing Experience
New Business Director, Healthcare Category Expert
Barry is the VP/Director of New Business at The Brandon Agency. While actively involved in all major business categories that we serve, he is especially focused on the agency’s real estate and healthcare marketing efforts where he leads our very capable specialty teams.
For healthcare, Barry used Brandon’s early adoption of social media marketing to engage the agency’s first health system, Beaufort Memorial Hospital. This proved to be the launching pad for The Brandon Agency to expand its healthcare marketing expertise. Having established a foundational understanding of the category, TBA broadened its focus to health systems working with clients across the Carolinas. This allowed the agency to conduct brand building and service lines promotions within an integrated program that served to differentiate our healthcare clients in a very competitive space.
The next frontier in TBA’s healthcare marketing evolution was in the areas of medical device/equipment and specialty practices. The Brandon Agency received high acclaim for its breakthrough “Save Our Nurses” campaign in conjunction with hospital bed manufacturer Linet.
Barry has been an active member of the Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations Marketing Society for more than a decade, where he takes a leadership role in industry relations and idea sharing.
Let’s Get Started.
We thrive on helping organizations develop strong strategies that drive better results.