Full-time Account Supervisor Position – Work from home flexibility
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Supervisor to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is focused on building our client’s business and providing clear strategic direction to their team.
At Brandon, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI’s and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency, we are a growth agency.
What’s it like to work as an Account Manager at Brandon?
This role is the main contacts for the client at the agency. The Account Supervisor ensures that client needs are met by monitoring and guiding account managers’ activities, and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with clients. The account supervisor bears final responsibility for the account’s growth and profitability, and the development of the account manager. While this position does require in office time and in person meetings with clients, it will only be on an as needed basis and you will not be required to be at one of our office locations 5 days a week.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Ensures client relations are positive and stable; and that the CEO, President and Director of Client services are immediately informed of any potential problems with client/agency relations, budget overages, etc.
- Meets with account managers on a regular basis to review their activities.
- Reviews account manager performance quarterly with the Director of Account Service.
- Guides account managers in career and skills development.
- Provides clients with clear access to senior management.
- Reviews strategies and recommends improvements.
- Reviews campaign conceptual directions to ensure strategic marketing objectives remain in focus.
- Ensures client needs are properly and efficiently staffed.
- Reviews major plans and strategies before submission to clients.
- Contacts and forms relationships with senior client personnel.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and plays a leading role in their development.
- Monitors accounts receivable and credit-worthiness of accounts.
- Ensures that financial management of accounts meets agency standards.
- Assists in agency/client contract negotiations.
- Participates in internal and client meetings in agreement with the account manager’s needs.
- Prepare special projects and reports as directed by Position Supervisor, President or CEO.
- Will be trained to assist with other departmental and agency functions on an as needed basis.
- Conveys a professional and courteous attitude at all times toward clients, co-workers and guests.
- Maintains a healthy attitude toward your job, make suggestions to improve the agency’s overall performance and attend bi-weekly Account Management meetings, and bi-weekly company meetings.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications for this role:
- 5 to 10 years of account management, ideally at an agency
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple team members and clients
- Proficient with Google Workspace
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords, Ads Manager, and Mailchimp