Social Media Manager
At The Brandon Agency, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI’s and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency; we are a growth agency.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our team. The Social Media manager works in tandem with the Client Service, Media and Creative teams, as well as other agency team members, to complement and expand our client’s social media communications programs. Responsible for developing strategy and leading the tactical implementation of a best-in-class Social Media strategy that positions our clients clearly and positively against the competition, generates inbound traffic to the client’s website and marketplace channels, and creates customer engagement to encourage loyalty and recommendation.
What you’ll do:
- Support all Social Media management, content development, community engagement and reporting aspects for each assigned client.
- Lead the development and execution of Social Media proposals and campaigns.
- Strategically build monthly calendars of social content for use on client social channels, secure approvals and execute the scheduling process.
- Engage with clients online social communities and improve programs as needed
- Manage deadlines and financial resources to ensure Social Media programs are on time and on budget.
- Provide monthly reporting, which includes a detailed evaluation and recommendations for improvement of the strategy and content.
- Attend client meetings and provide comprehensive Social Media statuses for accounts on which you are assigned.
- Assist in new business efforts including pitches, proposals, research, and case studies as directed.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of communications, marketing or social media experience within an agency environment or on the client-side
- Ability to work across verticals with ease and excitement
- Fluent with social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube) in not only feed management, but community engagement and development.
- Experience with social media management tools (Sprout Social)
- Have a proven track record of working cross-functionally with both internal creative and external teams and partners in marketing, communications, product, content, growth, and/or HR.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create compelling, authentic social captions, copy and tweets that tell a story and connect with the appropriate target audience.
- Ability to take initiative, keep organized, and handle multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically minded thinker, with strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail