At The Brandon Agency, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI’s and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency, we are a growth agency.
When it comes to Project Managers, we are looking for someone who is focused on getting projects completed on time, on budget and correctly. This means the Project Manager is the liaison between the Account Manager and the agency’s internal production team. The Project Manager is an effective problem-solver on a daily basis, the project manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities. The Project Manager identifies ideas that drive results and solving challenges that arise during the production process, while staying organized and communicating clearly in a very fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients, and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Handles monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients; maintains ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency, and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
Qualifications for this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of project management experience, preferably in a creative agency
- Expert working level knowledge in Google Apps for Business (Mail, Calendar, Drive) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Keynote)
- Professional image through in-person and phone interaction
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environment while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: This position can be located at or near any of our Carolina’s locations (Charlotte NC, Myrtle Beach SC or Charleston SC).