Junior Market Research Analyst
At The Brandon Agency, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI’s and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency, we are a growth agency.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. The Junior Market Analyst will be responsible for completing a variety of projects and assignments to help improve the overall performance of our clients and our agency. This position will conduct product and market research for our client portfolio and new business efforts. It will identify positions in the marketplace to aid in strategy planning and competitive advantage. This position will also support strategic initiatives, gather market intelligence and coordinate with various departments across the company to enhance our clients market positioning. Have a curious mind and like seeking out the patterns? Join us!
Responsibilities for this role:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Develop surveys and tabulate results
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- 1+ years in qualitative and/or quantitative Market Research.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google G Suite
- Able to interact proactively with different external and internal customers at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communicator.