Full-time Account Manager Position – Work from home flexibility
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with advertising agency experience to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is focused on building our client’s business and providing clear strategic direction.
At Brandon, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI’s and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency, we are a growth agency.
What’s it like to work as an Account Manager at Brandon?
This role is the main contact for the client at the agency and will be interfacing with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. A key component in both the agency and client’s success, this role is responsible for developing written briefs to align the strategic direction with the services the agency is providing for the client. While this position does require in office time and in person meetings with clients, it will only be on an as needed basis and you will not be required to be at one of our office locations 5 days a week.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Handles day-to-day activities for all assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through project managers, account coordinators, production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out client conference reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays client changes and/or information to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells, and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry, and market developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, estimates and proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media, social and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Facilitates team meetings
- Oversees execution of approved programs and ensures they are completed on time and on budget.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of all materials.
- Reviews billing and draft invoices prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Participates in drafting agency blog content and presenting at agency lunch and learns in an effort to share knowledge and collaborate with agency colleagues.
- Informs supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps account coordinator/assistant informed of client activities.
Qualifications for this role:
- 3 to 5 years of account management, ideally at an agency
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple team members and clients
- Proficient with Google Workspace
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords, Ads Manager, and Mailchimp